The three art museums of Fort Worth’s Cultural District announce guidelines for visiting.
The Amon Carter Museum of American Art, the Kimbell Art Museum and the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth are committed to reopening responsibly. Visitors can expect similar precautionary measures to be in effect at each institution.
- Visitors who are ill or have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 should visit another time.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask.
- Social distancing will be respectfully enforced. Visitors are asked to keep a distance of six feet and comply with all posted signage.
- Sanitation stations are located throughout the museums, and cleaning frequency has increased among high-touch locations.
- Many or all on-site programs and events are cancelled until further notice. Please visit our websites for specific details and digital experiences.