Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 AM to 2 PM
- 12-mile cycling route
Meet Up Location:
- T & P Tavern outdoor/covered seating area inside of T&P Stations near the public restrooms.
- E-bikes from FWBSharing included in the price of the ticket
- You can also ride their own bike, but the ticket cost will be the same, no discount for bringing your own bike.
- Helmets required and provided by FWBS
Size Limitations & Route Support:
- No more than 16 participants.
- FWBS will follow in their support vehicle with a member of their staff for safety and mechanical issues with the bicycles they provide.
Stops along the route:
- 5 miles in, we'll stop at Meyer & Sage for light lunch fare that is individually packaged for the number of participants
- 11 miles in, we'll stop at MELT for ice cream sampling
- We'll stop at murals all along the route and spend significant time in The Foundry after we have the light snacks at Meyer & Sage in Inspiration Alley. Tons of photo stops en route!
What a participant needs to bring:
- Confirmation of your ticket purchase
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes you can walk and bike in
- Helmet (if you have your own and would prefer to wear that, FWBS will also have helmets provided.)
- ID and money in case you'd like to purchase any merchandise from vendors along the way
Transportation To & From:
- A fun bonus by meeting at T&P Station is that you can arrive to FW by train.
- You can park at T& P Station or off of South Main and W Vickery if driving in for the tour.
- Ride-share drop off is T&P Station
- You can also bike to and from the starting point
Several city walls are becoming a canvas for local artists to share their interpretations of life, beautifying...
Fort Worth Bike Sharing features a network of 350 public use bicycles available for check out from 45 stations...
Melt Ice Creams is a craft ice cream shop using as much local and seasonal produce as possible.
Meyer & Sage is a unique culinary experience with the finesse of professionally-trained chefs hand-crafting...