Downtown Fort Worth is not only a great place to dine or see a show – it’s also a wonderful place to shop. The highlight is Sundance Square, a dazzling, 35-block shopping and entertainment district. Stroll from shop-to-shop along red-brick streets and discover unique boutiques and nationally known stores. There’s even free valet parking with validation from participating merchants.
- Indulge your passion for fashion at LOFT, Coyote Urban Boutique, White House Black Market and Pappagallo Classiques.
- Find fun gifts, specialty items and generally quirky stuff at Earth Bones and Retro Cowboy
- Score some sports apparel and memorabilia at the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop and the Texas Rangers Team Shop
- If you can’t make it to the actual museum, pop into the Kimbell Art Museum Shop in the Omni Fort Worth Hotel
- Head for Peter Bros. Hats, which has been creating custom, high-quality hats since 1911
Find out more at sundancesquare.com.