"Out with the old, in with the new..."
With only a few days of 2018 behind us, we've been told to make changes, do something different, experiencing something new. However, some things are just so perfect they don't ever go out of style. Whether you do it as a annual tradition or just mark it off your list of things to do, here are 15 Fort Worth musts that never get old.
- Toasting margaritas with friends at Joe T. Garcia's.
- Steppin' out in your Justin Boots for the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo.
- Spending a night bull riding and boot scooting at Billy Bob's Texas.
- Admiring the beauty of Sundance Square while eating a ribeye at the Reata Restaurant.
- Watching The Fort Worth Herd in the Fort Worth Stockyards followed by a beer and burger at The Love Shack.
- Enjoying a beautiful day at the Fort Worth Zoo.
PC: Courtesy of Fort Worth Zoo
- Watch a budding new performer on the stage at Casa Manana or see a classic opera at the Bass Performance Hall.
- Biking or walking your morning through the Trailhead Clearfork and then lunching at the Press Cafe.
- Walking with the butterflies at the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens.
- Admiring works of art at any of the renowned museums: Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, Amon Carter, Kimbell Art Museum, or National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame.
- Watching your dollars be made at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- Playing hookey for the Dean & Deluca Invitational at The Colonial Country Club.
- Diving into the wonderful goodness you can find anytime of day at the Ol' South Pancake House or at the Swiss Pastry Shop.
PC: Courtesy of Swiss Pastry Shop
- Counting all the steps at the Fort Worth Water Gardens.
PC: Cody Henson
- Make a new tradition at some of Fort Worth's newest stomping grounds like: Panther Island or Coyote Drive-In.
Header Image PC: Farrar Food Photography