Book A Hotel
Whether you’re here for a day or a lifetime, there’s always more to discover in the Unexpected City.
- Experience the height of Western culture with the Fort Worth Herd, the world’s only twice-daily cattle drive, in the Historic Stockyards National District.
- See priceless masterpieces at award-winning museums in the Cultural District.
- Go wild at the Fort Worth Zoo or stroll through the Botanic Gardens.
- Shop and dine in the 35-block Sundance Square entertainment district, where you can catch a Broadway show at Bass Performance Hall or listen to live music at Sundance Square Plaza.
- Step back in time and see the historic sites of Fort Worth like Hell’s Half Acre, Historic Southside and East Fort Worth.
- Attend a sporting event like the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo or NCAA Women’s Gymnastics at Dickies Arena.
- For music fans, listen to live music at Billy Bob’s Texas, Scat Jazz Lounge or any other of Fort Worth’s live music venues.
- For film buffs, take a self-guided tour of filming locations around Fort Worth featured in shows like 1883, Walker, Texas Ranger, 12 Mighty Orphans and the music video for Kendrick Lamar’s “N95.”
- Choose between some of the best Tex-Mex or BBQ in the Lone Star State. Or take it up a notch at one of our award-winning restaurants for world-class cuisine.
- Live life in the fast lane at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Journey down the Fort Worth Ale Trail and try locally-made liquors at TX Whiskey Ranch, Blackland Distilling, Acre Distilling Co., Trinity River Distillery and Lockwood Distilling Company.
- Dress for the Modern West. Find western wear at Leddy’s Boots, Best Hat Store, Tucker Brown, Flea Style, or Maverick Fine Western Wear. Shop street style from local designers like LAUDE the Label and Dickies. Visit Morgan Mercantile and Jag for unique finds.
- Hike or bike the 100+ miles of the Trinity Trails on the Trinity River or rent a kayak for a unique view of the city.
- Celebrate the holidays with us! Join the festivities for MLK Day, Cinco de Mayo, Juneteenth, 4th of July, Dia de los Muertos, Hispanic Heritage Month, Fort Worth Food and Wine Festival, the PGA Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.