Working on your holiday list? You don’t have to go far to find unique gifts perfect for everyone on your list. Fort Worth is full of artisans, culinary explorers, and craftsman creating beautiful works of art and specialty items you can’t get anywhere else but Cowtown. Here’s where to find gifts from Fort Worth’s best.
FOR THE FOODIE
1. Since 1870 Pendery’s Spices has been king of spices, seasonings and gourmet foods in Fort Worth. Buy your favorite chef an assorted seasoning gift set or Pendery's famous Fire Hall Chile Batch; their culinary creations are our gift to you!
2. Vending Nut Co. has served the Fort Worth community since 1968 as the leader in assorted nuts, snack mixes and chocolate covered goodies. Get a gift tin for your office or to munch on with the family throughout the holidays.
3. Lovely Lindsey at Sweet Lucy’s Pies bakes up the sweetest pies from seasonal ingredients. Order for “oven to your door” this holiday season or pick one up at a local Farmers Market and you will be the hit of the party.
4. Meyer & Sage is your dinner party go-to. Chef Salls' artfully crafted charcuterie boards will win over your guests in an instance; however, her customized weekly meal plans (starting at $175 a week) will win over the not so cooking-inclined in your life. Think of this as your upscale, yet locally made, Blue Apron.
FOR THE LIBATION LOVER
5. TX Whiskey is not only distilled at Fort Worth’s first artisanal bourbon and whiskey distillery, but also the largest whiskey distillery west of the Mississippi. Bottles are available for purchase around the state and perfect for the whiskey connoisseur. Make sure to stop by Whiskey Ranch for one-of-a-kind TX Whiskey-inspired gifts. You can also pick up the new 375ml bottles (perfect for stockings) and a bottle of the newly released TX Straight Bourbon.
6. Acre Distillery and Coffeehouse crafts batches of vodka, gin, bourbon, whiskey and more from downtown Fort Worth in the former area known as Hell’s Half Acre. Pick up a gift truly steeped in history!
7. Rahr & Sons Brewing Company is considered one of the leaders in North Texas’ craft beer movement and is known for hosting some legendary community events. Grab a six pack of your favorite brew and crack one open with your crew.
FOR HER AND FOR HIM
8. The Lathery is the brainchild of Fort Worth Barber Shop owner Jonathan Morris. High-end (and all-natural) men's and unisex gifts include skincare, grooming, hair care, shaving products and fragrances.
9. The handmade leather goods at Saddleback Leather Co. are top notch, but it’s the good behind the goods that really make you love everything about this Fort Worth business. Only using the best leather in the world, products hold an 100 year warranty. This is sure to be the only bag you (or the giftee) will ever need!
We would like to congratulate the WINNER of the Ultimate Leather Collection Giveaway...⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ Mr. Jaron Loggins!!! You are now the proud owner of a Classic Briefcase, Waterbag, and Toiletry Bag!⠀ .⠀ Thank you to all who participated! And don't worry if you missed out, we'll be doing more giveaways like this in the future!
FOR THE KIDDOS
10. The Candy Barrel is the sweet concoction of a candy connoisseur and a child’s dream come true. Seeing visions of sugar plums yet? Fill up those stockings with candies, taffy, suckers and more.
11. Zoe + Jack is a West Side children’s boutique known for its unique goods. Think the perfect gift for the expecting couple in your life.
12. Get your hands dirty at Ephemera Terrariums! This adorable shop in the Near Southside lets customers make their own terrarium and plant craft - no appointment needed. Decorate your creation with plastic figurines (think dinosaurs and tigers), colored rocks and so much more.
THE QUINTESSENTIAL FORT WORTH GIFT
13. Fort Worth Locals has grown from popular blog-and-Instagram account to a full-blown store on Magnolia Ave. The shops includes Fort Worth-branded mugs, shirts, hats and stickers. You can find their swag around town at University Car Wash and, coming soon, the Main Street Visitor Center in Sundance Square.
14. M.L. Leddy's has truly been a leader in the handmade boot and saddle industry since 1922. Order a pair of custom-made, handmade boots to last a lifetime for the special cowboy or cowgirl in your life. Prefer something more grand? Perhaps a high-end belt buckle or hand-tooled saddle will do the trick.
15. Cowtown Made is a local line of Fort Worth- and Texas-inspired clothing, home decor, stationery and gifts.