- Kick off the holiday season at the XTO Energy Parade of Lights, presented by CHASE, followed bythe Sundance Square Christmas Tree Lighting in Sundance Square Plaza (Nov 22).
- Head over to the historic Stockyards for the Stockyards Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on the lawn of the Livestock Exchange Building (Nov 23).
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle aboard the Historic Stockyards Christmas Wine Train
- Say howdy to Santa at his appearances in Sundance Square Plaza (Nov. 22-Dec. 23) and at Christmas in the Stockyards (Dec 5), including free Western holiday fun.
- Start a new holiday tradition at Panther Island Ice, Fort Worth's outdoor ice skating rink
(Nov 20-Jan 18).
- Tap into the energy of the holiday season at The Starlight Symphony in West 7th, a music and light show synchronized to your favorite seasonal songs (Dec 6-Jan 6).
- Grab a hot cocoa and cruise through over 2 million LED lights at Texas Motor Speedway Gift of Lights (Nov 26-Jan 1).
- See a holiday show at Bass Performance Hall, including Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer the Musical (Nov 24-25) and Texas Ballet Theater's The Nutcracker (Dec 11-27).
- Treat the kiddos to a holiday classic with Frosty the Snowman at Casa Manana Theater
(Nov 7-Dec 20).
- Holiday shop til' you drop across the city, from Sundance Square, West 7th, Camp Bowie and The Stockyards.
- Check out a Fort Worth tradition at the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl at Amon G. Carter Stadium (Dec 29).
- Ring in the New Year in the heart of downtown Fort Worth at the Sundance Square New Year's Eve Celebration (Dec 31)