Downtown Fort Worth is not only a great place to dine or see a show – it’s also a wonderful place to shop. The highlight is Sundance Square, a dazzling, 35-block shopping and entertainment district. Stroll from shop-to-shop along red-brick streets and discover unique boutiques and nationally known stores. There’s even free valet parking with validation from participating merchants.
- Indulge your passion for fashion at LOFT, Coyote Urban Boutique, White House Black Market and Pappagallo Classiques.
- Find fun gifts, specialty items and generally quirky stuff at Earth Bones and Retro Cowboy
- Score some sports apparel and memorabilia at the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop and the Texas Rangers Team Shop
- If you can’t make it to the actual museum, pop into the Kimbell Art Museum Shop in the Omni Fort Worth Hotel
- Head for Peter Bros. Hats, which has been creating custom, high-quality hats since 1911
Find out more at sundancesquare.com.
Discover all of the fun Fort Worth things to do for kids and families including the zoo, Six Flags, museums,...
Places to Stay
Fort Worth offers a variety of accommodations for every group's style, taste and budget.
Fort Worth celebrates arts and culture throughout the year with events like MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival,...