The Trinity Trails extend through Fort Worth for over 70 miles along the Trinity River. It's a wonderful amenity for hikers, bikers, runners, and horseback riders and connects major areas like the Stockyards, Downtown, TCU/Zoo and Cultural District.
Here are a few of the cool things to check out along the Trinity Trails:
- Panther Island Pavilion is the only waterfront stage in Texas and home to a variety of events,festivals and concerts year-round.
- Backwoods Paddlesports offers single and tandem kayaks and canoes, in addition to paddleboards, available to rent at an hourly rate.
- Cowtown Wakepark is an urban cable wakepark that’s great for wakeboarding newbies or seasoned pros.
- Woodshed Smokehouse, located on the banks of the Trinity River, offers an outdoor beer garden, live music, backyard games and amazing food.
- Horseback Trail Rides along the Trinity River for 30-60 minutes are available from Stockyards Stables with no reservation required.
- Coyote Drive-In Theater is the nation’s first urban drive-in, providing smartphone steaming and a contemporary beer garden/restaurant.
Keep up-to-date on Trinity Trail developments and stay connected with the smartphone app.