The Trinity Trails extend through Fort Worth for over 70 miles along the Trinity River. It's a wonderful amenity for hikers, bikers, runners, and horseback riders and connects major areas like the Stockyards, Downtown, TCU/Zoo and Cultural District.
Here are a few of the cool things to check out along the Trinity Trails:
- Panther Island Pavilion is the only waterfront stage in Texas and home to a variety of events, festivals and concerts year-round.
- Backwoods Paddlesports offers single and tandem kayaks and canoes, in addition to paddleboards, available to rent at an hourly rate.
- Cowtown Wakepark is an urban cable wakepark that’s great for wakeboarding newbies or seasoned pros.
- Woodshed Smokehouse, located on the banks of the Trinity River, offers an outdoor beer garden, live music, backyard games and amazing food.
- Horseback Trail Rides along the Trinity River for 30-60 minutes are available from Stockyards Stables with no reservation required.
- Coyote Drive-In Theater is the nation’s first urban drive-in, providing smartphone steaming and a contemporary beer garden/restaurant.
Keep up-to-date on Trinity Trail developments and stay connected with the smartphone app.
Discover all of the fun Fort Worth things to do for kids and families including the zoo, Six Flags, museums,...
Places to Stay
Fort Worth offers a variety of accommodations for every group's style, taste and budget.
Fort Worth celebrates arts and culture throughout the year with events like MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival,...