CONTEST RULES - HOWDY UK
2015 Ultimate Texas Getaway
February 13, 2015 – June 30, 2015
*Prize is subject to availability. Prizing will be awarded to winner in the form of certificate/gift card. It is up to the winner to make reservations for hotel and meals. Winner will need to arrange some excursions through a Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau representative upon acceptance of the prizing. Vehicle rental is recommended but not included in the prize and is responsibility of the winner to book and pay for.
CONTEST: The Contest begins February 13, 2015 and ends June 30, 2015 at 11:59PM CST ("Contest Period"). During the Contest Period, log onto HowdyFortWorth.com and enter to win. Random drawing to be held Monday, July 1, 2015. Winner will be notified via email and/or voicemail on that day.
3. REQUIREMENTS: No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or to win. The Contest is subject to applicable U.S. federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must be legal residents of the United Kingdom.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Information required on the entry form consists of: your first and last name, e-mail address and postal code of residence. You must have a valid e-mail address to participate in the Contest. Entry Limitations: each participant is allowed only one (1) entry per email address. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple emails under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times in violation of the above entry limitation or who otherwise violates these Official Rules will be disqualified. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau may use this personal information to notify you about new promotions or other newsworthy information. If the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau does use your information to notify you of promotions or other newsworthy information, it will provide you with an email address by which you may inform us that you do not wish to receive such materials in the future.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are 21 years of age or older. Employees of the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau and its affiliated companies (including parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries) and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest or win prizes. The term, "immediate family members," includes spouses, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and persons with whom the employee is domiciled.
Grand Prize: The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau and various partners will give away one (1) grand prize. Winners will be randomly drawn on July 1, 2015 by 11:59PM CST. These offers are not redeemable for cash and must be redeemed for the year 2015, or unless otherwise noted in expiration. Winner must sign and return Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau Winner Release form and provide a copy of legal identification such as a passport or drivers license in order to claim prizing. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau also reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the giveaways at any time. All other expenses relating to the Grand Prize packages not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash equivalent is available. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein.
One (1) Random Grand Prize Winner will receive:
Grand Prize Approx ERV: $4,000.00 (GBP)
*Winner will be provided a suggested itinerary based on prizing below.
*Prizing will be awarded to winner in the form of certificate/gift card. It is up to the winner to make reservations for hotel and meals. Winner will need to arrange some excursions through a Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau representative upon acceptance of the prizing. Vehicle rental is recommended.
- Two (2) roundtrip airfare tickets in economy class from London to DFW International Airport (blackout dates may apply)
Three (3) night stay for two (2) people at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel. Room nights will be awarded in the form of a certificate. It is the responsibility of the winner to reserve room nights; blackout dates may apply.
Two (2) night stay for two (2) people at the Hilton Fort Worth. Room nights will be awarded in the form of a certificate. It is the responsibility of the winner to reserve room nights; blackout dates may apply.
One (1) night stay for (2) people at the Stockyards Hotel. Winner will need to make reservation arrangements through Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau representative. Blackout dates may apply.
Dinner for two at Ellerbe Fine Dining (prize awarded in the form of a certificate)
Dinner for two at Reata Restaurant (prize awarded in the form of a certificate)
$50 (USD)Meal gift card to Coopers BBQ
$100 (USD) Meal gift card to Woodshed Smokehouse
$50 (USD) Meal gift card to Cantina Laredo
$100 (USD) Gift Card for Sundance Square Shopping
$100 (USD) Gift Card to Cabela’s (Sports and Outdoor shop)
$300 Shopping Gift Card
Texas Motor Speedway VIP tour including a pace car ride for two (2) people
- Two (2) AT&T Stadium VIP Tour Vouchers
VIP Tour and Tasting for two (2) at Firestone and Robertson Whiskey Distillery and (1) bottle of TX Whiskey (winner and guest must be 21+ to take tour and tasting)
Horseback ride for two (2) people along the Trinity Trails via Stockyards Stable Horseback Riding
One (1) 90-minute B-Cycle Fort Worth Bike Share staff led tour through Fort Worth for two (2) people
Two (2) tickets to the Stockyards Championship Rodeo (good every Friday and Saturday night year-round)
Two (2) VIP concert seats at Billy Bob’s Texas—the World’s Largest Honky-Honk; (1) $50 dinner gift card and (2) bull riding show vouchers
One (1) round of golf for two (2) people at Waterchase Golf Course
Two (2) tickets to the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
Two (2) tickets to the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame; two (2) National Cowgirl Museum & Hall of Fame T-Shirts and one (1) National Cowgirl Swag Bag
Two (2) tickets to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
Two (2) tickets to Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
Two (2) tickets to the Fort Worth Zoo
Two (2) Stockyards Adventure Passes
7. ODDS: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of people who enter the Contest. The winner will be selected in a random drawing.
8. NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified of the prize via email and/or voicemail, on Monday, July 1, 2015. If the potential winner (s) cannot be contacted, does not respond within five (5) business days, or the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau’s notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits all rights to the prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner must sign and return the Fort Worth Convention & Visitor Bureau winner release form and provide a copy of an official identification card such as a government issued driver’s license or passport before prizing will be awarded to winner. Prizes will be delivered to winners via standard shipping by standard carrier or can be picked up at the Fort Worth CVB office located at 111 West Fourth Street Suite 200 Fort Worth, TX 76102.
9. WINNER ACCEPTANCE: The winner may waive his or her right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. As a condition of receiving a prize, the winner acknowledges that failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, at the sole discretion of the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau, result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the winner's consent to the publication of his or her name and image (if a picture has been provided by the winner) in online promotional announcements and other promotional material and to the inclusion of his or her name and image in any other related publications or web sites for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or additional compensation.
10. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Rules. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by the claimant, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but expressly excluding claimant's attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
12. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the contestant and the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions of any other jurisdiction that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other Contest materials. The headings are for convenience only. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, you release the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau its vendors or promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies (including parents, affiliates and subsidiaries), directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
14. CONTACT: The Contest is sponsored by the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau, 111 W. 4th Street, Suite 200, Fort Worth, TX 76102, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of Contest shall be in its sole discretion, final, and binding in all respects. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please e-mail: Marketing@fortworth.com.
- Know Before You Go
- Ultimate Texas Getaway
- Fort Worth Road Trip!
- Raising the Steaks
- Call of the Wild
- Lasso the Least Expected
- Edge of the Saddle
- The Fort Worth Culture Drive
- After the Cows Go Home
- Best Place to Become a Cowboy
- My Family's Holiday in Fort Worth
- Travel Partner Deals
- Gut gewusst ist gut gereist
- Das ultimative Texas Abenteuer
- Fort Worth Road Trip
- Drinnen ist’s lecker
- Draußen wird’s wild
- Lass’ den Lasso los!
- Jenseits von Halfter und Sattel
- Auf Kult(o)ur durch Fort Worth
- Wenn die Kühe Feierabend haben…
- Die besten Plätze für den Start ins Cowboy-Leben
- Convention Center Staff
- Amenities and Specifications
- Floor Plan and 3D Tour
- Submit Inquiry
- Downtown Walking Map
- Exclusive Service Providers