Once home to cowboys, cattlemen and outlaws, today the Stockyards National Historic District is one of the most popular attractions in Texas. Begin your journey on Exchange Avenue, where the weathered brick streets are lined with historic buildings, restaurants, shops, saloons, and other attractions.
- Dinner at Lonesome Dove Bistro - Reservations here
- Stockyards Championship Rodeo (8 p.m. - 10 p.m.)
- Montgomery Gentry concert at Billy Bob's Texas (doors at 6 p.m., concert at 10:30 p.m.)
Enjoy 5 internationally recognized museums in Fort Worth's Cultural District or see a show at the historic Jubilee Theater in Sundance Square. Before you head to the show, make sure you head over to Grace, one of Fort Worth's finest dining establishments.
- Dinner at Grace - Reservations here
- God's Trombone's performance at Jubilee Theater (8 p.m.)
Do you want to enjoy a night full of laughs? Check out Four Day Weekend Comedy where a comedy troupe performs a live public show consisting of sketches, scenes, and songs created from audience suggestion and participation. Or check out Hyena's Comeday Nightclub located just 1 block from Sundance Square Plaza.
- Dinner at Bird Cafe - Reservations here
- Four Day Weekend performance (7:30 p.m. or 10:00 p.m.)
The Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival is an annual sipping extravaganza that takes place over 4 days and nights from March 31-April 3. It's a celebration of satisfying suds, craftsmanship in our homegrown products, and our bountiful, local food world!