MAJOR RIPLEY ARNOLD STATUE
One of the largest bronze monuments in the city, this highly detailed statue honors the man who established Fort Worth in 1849 as an outpost on the banks of the Trinity River. He named the outpost after General William J. Worth. The statue is part of John McMillan Plaza, which offers beautiful views of the river and downtown.