Between downtown and the Cultural District, the West 7th district is a very trendy place to shop, with everything from sophisticated boutiques to big, national department stores.
- Find the latest fashions without breaking your budget at Flirt Boutique, which also features an in-store wine bar
- Stroll to the Foch Street Warehouses, home to Asel Art Supply, Colonel’s Bicycles, There’s No Place Like Home, and Wag, a boutique and bakery for dog lovers
- Lane-Knight is a favorite spot for the fashion-forward, with a stylish assortment of clothing and accessories from established brands and rising designers
- The expansive Montgomery Plaza is a Fort Worth icon, featuring retailers like Luke’s Locker, Super Target, Pier 1 and PetSmart.
- Sample the cool, urban vibe at WRARE, which boasts an artful collection of furniture, home accents and gifts
Find out more at west-7th.com.
Discover all of the fun Fort Worth things to do for kids and families including the zoo, Six Flags, museums,...
Places to Stay
Fort Worth offers a variety of accommodations for every group's style, taste and budget.
Fort Worth celebrates arts and culture throughout the year with events like MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival,...