Between downtown and the Cultural District, the West 7th district is a very trendy place to shop, with everything from sophisticated boutiques to big, national department stores.
- Find the latest fashions without breaking your budget at Flirt Boutique, which also features an in-store wine bar
- Stroll to the Foch Street Warehouses, home to Asel Art Supply, Colonel’s Bicycles, There’s No Place Like Home, and Wag, a boutique and bakery for dog lovers
- Lane-Knight is a favorite spot for the fashion-forward, with a stylish assortment of clothing and accessories from established brands and rising designers
- The expansive Montgomery Plaza is a Fort Worth icon, featuring retailers like Luke’s Locker, Super Target, Pier 1 and PetSmart.
- Sample the cool, urban vibe at WRARE, which boasts an artful collection of furniture, home accents and gifts
Find out more at west-7th.com.
- Ale Trail
- Family Fun
- Free Things to Do
- Historic Sites
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art
- Kimbell Art Museum
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- National Cowgirl Museum
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
- Sid Richardson Museum
- American Airlines C.R. Smith Museum
- Texas Civil War Museum
- Multicultural Museums
- Fort Worth Aviation Museum
- Vintage Flying Museum
- Western Experience
- Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- Races at Texas Motor Speedway
- Food + Wine Festival
- MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival
- Fort Worth Opera Festival
- Fort Worth Invitational at Colonial Country Club
- Concerts in the Garden
- Red Steagall Cowboy Gathering & Western Swing Fest
- Lone Star Film Festival
- Rockin' The River
- Fort Worth Fourth
- Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
- Bell Helicopter Fort Worth Alliance Air Show
- Fort Worth Invitational
- Submit an Event
- By Category
- By Category
- By District
- Group Restaurants
- Private Dining
Discover all of the fun Fort Worth things to do for kids and families including the zoo, Six Flags, museums,...
Places to Stay
Fort Worth offers a variety of accommodations for every group's style, taste and budget.
Fort Worth celebrates arts and culture throughout the year with events like MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival,...