Locust Cider & Brewing Co.
- Cider buzz: Fort Worth's first and only hard cider company opening in 2018. Brothers Jason and Patrick Spears started Locust Cider in Woodinville, WA in 2015 because that’s where the apples were but their roots have always been in Texas. Both born and raised here in Fort Worth, they always knew they wanted to bring Locust Cider back to their hometown. We specialize in modern ciders made with Pacific Northwest apples and locally sourced ingredients, adding an innovative spin on classic cidermaking methods to bring out the best in the everyday apple.
- Cidermakers: Fort Worth natives Jason and Patrick Spears set out to make the best drinkable hard cider made form fresh pressed apples and real local ingredients, all made on site in our Fort Worth cidery.
- Ciders: Offering 10 taps (all Locust Cider) made up of core favorites (Original Dry, Dark Cherry, Vanilla Bean, Honey Pear, and Sweet Aged Apple), popular returning seasonals (such as Mojito and Watermelon), and rotating limited specials (think single varietal heirloom blends, fun flavor combinations like Mango Habanero). We will also have rotating food trucks on site.
- Cidery visits: Wednesday 3pm-9pm
- Details: 710 S. Main, Fort Worth, TX 76104; 206-494-5968; www.locustcider.com