- Brew buzz: Cowtown Brewing Co was founded on the idea that great beer deserves equally great barbecue. Our craft beer and smoked meats are developed and perfected on-site just minutes from Sundance Square in downtown Fort Worth. Guests can enjoy their libations and succulent barbecue in the air-conditioned taproom or on the expansive outdoor deck amid lively music and a family-friendly atmosphere.
- Brewmaster: Head Brewer/Owner Shawn Kidwell started home brewing in 2011. Four years later, he earned his Journeyman Brewer Certificate from Eastfield College. His professional brewing experience includes working as an assistant brewer at Grapevine Craft Brewery and volunteering at a number of breweries around DFW. He enjoys brewing (and drinking) a wide variety of beer styles and plans to produce a lineup that will appeal to every taste.
- Beer sipping: Beers are updated seasonally, but you can expect a wide range of styles that complement barbecue. Favorites include Rhinestone Cowboy, a crisp and refreshing Kölsch; Sim City, a juicy double dry hopped IPA; Canvas, a velvety smooth milk stout with loads of raspberries; and Altbier, a crisp, clean, full-bodied beer with a malty, bitter sweet finish.
- Brewery visits: Get a true taste of Texas inside our 5,000-square-foot taproom and on our expansive outdoor deck. The taproom has 12 taps, a wall-size projection screen, HD televisions and a robust sound system. The brewery is easily viewable from the taproom, and guided tours are available upon request.
- Details: 1301 E Belknap St, Fort Worth, TX 76102