DFW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Downtown Fort Worth is only 17.5 miles from the fourth-busiest airport in the world, Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, the best gateway into the Americas. With 149 direct domestic connections, you can reach any major city in the U.S. in less than four hours. DFW Airport has a $31.6 billion impact on the region and is investing $2.3 billion in upgrades and renovation.
The airport also offers more than:
- 200 nonstop destinations worldwide, including new direct flights to China
- DFW Airport offers extra convenience and luxury through the American Express® Centurion Lounge, a nap-friendly Minute Suites and a yoga studio.
- New immigration kiosks make customs clearance a breeze
- Skylink train system to transfer to any of the five airport terminals quickly and reach your gate if you have a connecting flight
- Tax-free shopping available for international visitors at participating retailers in the area
Click on the links below for more information about DFW Airport: